gps tracking of C90

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Saturday 23 January 2010

About 100 miles outside of Calais

Today hasn't been too bad. It's only just stopped raining which is a nice break from having
to wear all my waterproofs.
I managed to come off on a roundabout earlier 'cause surfac. Water hid a pot hole/ trench
but luckily 'cause the road was so wet I just slid into the Kerb a bit and didn't
tear my waterproofs.
Just in a mcdonalds ATM hang their wifi and bout to do another 50
miles and then find a barn to sleep in. I just hope French farmers don't
have pitch forks too lol :)
if Wadie, Shoobs or will are Reading this: I'll see you France buds.
Anyway, I'm off to try and avoid all the french drivers again, I'm assuming
they're supposed to do a test? Lol
stay frosty, I am lol

No comments:

Post a Comment